Firstly I wish to introduce myself by honouring my diverse ancestral heritage. I have a deep connection with the Earth Mother “Papatuanuku” and my Maori (Ngai Tahu), Afghani and European ancestry have profoundly influenced me. I consider myself a universalist and a humanitarian by nature. In my long-time dedication to the healing and evolution of the human soul, I have encouraged and supported many people, of all ages and cultures, on their personal healing journeys. I wish to honour my two Spiritual Teachers who assist me and guide me on my own life journey. Spiritually I do not seek to impart ‘religion’ merely to share universal spiritual consciousness through the breath so that an individual may resource their own faith in LIFE.
My living Mother teacher is Mata Amritanandamayi, known throughout the world as Amma “The Hugging Saint”. She acknowledges Her religion as Love. My ascended Father teacher is Shiva Mahavatar Babaji whose teachings were Truth, Simplicity, Love and Service to mankind.
On a personal level, I am the mother of an adult daughter (gifted Art Teacher) who has just birthed her first child in Wellington and I have a talented creative son living in Takaka. One of my life challenges was the loss of a son who passed into spirit at the age of 23 in 2003. I was good friends with my ex-husband (18 yr marriage) who passed over into spirit in 2018. I also had a long-term loving relationship with a female partner from the UK who worked as a Natural Healthcare practitioner too. She was a wonderful step-mum to my children.
I have been a Professional Member of the NZ Association of Breathworkers Inc since its inception and have also had a long-term involvement with the Natural Health Practitioners of New Zealand Inc whose mission is to support and promote effective Natural Healthcare through a network of registered Professional Practitioners.
I have worked in the field of Personal Development since 1987 and initially trained in Rebirthing with New Zealander, Colin P Sisson who authored a world classic on Rebirthing ‘Rebirthing Made Easy‘.
Below are some of the other complementary healthcare trainings, workshops and spiritual journeys and teachings I have experienced and / or trained in. They have all influenced my expression as a Rebirther / Breathworker / Breathwork Trainer / Personal Development Consultant.
- Loving Relationships Training with Sondra Ray (Mother of Rebirthing) in 1988 and later in 2010, 2012.
- Divine Mother Festival at the ashram of Babaji annually between 2006 & 2012 in the Himalaya’s India with Sondra Ray on “India Quest”.
- Non Violent Communication – the work of the late Marshall B. Rosenberg, PhD. People who practice NVC have found greater authenticity in their communication, increased understanding, deepening connection and conflict resolution.
- Family Constellations Therapy – Profound work introduced in Europe by the late Bert Hellinger supporting the restoration of the “order of love in families”. I utilise the consciousness of this work in most of my one-to-one sessions with clients.
- Soul Yoga 1990 – 1994. This was a personal dedication to self of 2 hours daily inner-guided movement meditation which I undertook for 4 years. This led me to being able to “hear” my own soul and later to be able to tune into the soul of another person.
- I incorporate the principles of Cranial Sacral Therapy in my work – allowing and unwinding. CST is a gentle and subtle whole body approach to the human experience.
- Student of A Course in Miracles – A unique, universal, self-study spiritual thought system that teaches that the way to Love and Inner Peace is through Forgiveness.
- Reiki Training – Reiki is a natural, vibrational, hands-on healing practice which utilises the presence of universal life force energy to support the body’s self healing ability.
- Secretary of Amma New Zealand Inc for 4 years (2013 to 2017 inclusive) and Organiser /Co-ordinator of many spiritual events & programmes, some with visiting overseas Teachers.
- Pre-Conference Retreat Co-ordinator for AIMA NZ March 2020.
I look forward to meeting anyone who may choose to seek my services to support them on their path of awakening and self-healing.
TIHEI MAURI ORA
CELEBRATE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Acacia Bay, Taupo 3330
+64 27 340 2595