I began meditation at an early age and my passion for the study of healing, the human psyche, spirituality and aliveness has continued throughout my life.
Breath therapy was the first modality I learned to share with others and I continue to use this powerful and transformative therapy as the foundation of my healing work.
Personally the breathwork tools have given me a deep and ongoing connection to my body, mind and emotions and an awareness of how to stay present and open to self, others and life.
Jane Hoffmann Davies has been running her healing practice since 1986. She has trained in a wide range of Modalities, with both traditional and alternative approaches to health, well-being and the integration of mind, body and spirit. Jane views the healing process as a journey of re-education and re-connection to yourself, assisting you to resource your own inner knowledge as well as develop new skills needed to achieve your dreams and goals.
Jane offers a warm, safe and personal approach to her work. She holds a deep respect for the strength, courage and capacity for every one of us to change, transform and enjoy a happy, loving and fulfilling life.
Jane lives on a farm in Swanson with her partner, also a counselor, coach and Speaking Circle facilitator, where they have set up the Swanson Wellbeing Centre to offer their services in the beautiful bush setting in the foothills of the Waitakeres.
Jane has worked as a teacher, counselor and consultant in the private and professional sectors and has facilitated training programs and seminars throughout New Zealand.
- Diploma and Advanced Teachers Certificate Breath Integration Therapy.
- Certified Practitioner of Imago Relationship Therapy.
- Interactive Drawing Therapy practitioner.
- Reiki Practitioner levels 1 and 2.
- Certification, Diploma and Masters in Quantum dynamics.
- Practitioner level 1 and 2 in Matrix Energetics.
- Meditation 14 years training and 43 years practice.
- Honors Certificate in Counselling.
- Member of New Zealand Association of Counsellors.
- Member of New Zealand Association of Breathworkers.
- Member of Imago Relationships International.
- Member of Imago Relationships New Zealand.
Skype and Facetime
Her stance of total acceptance and non-judgement, along with her reflective wisdom and gentle wondering create a place of deep trust for courageous risk-taking and living life to the full. For this I am truly grateful.
Jane applied pragmatism and strategies to help me cope in her enormously sensitive and inspiring way.
She is extremely approachable and empathetic.
What a difference it makes being able to finally say what I want to say and know that what you have taught me is always there to help.